Good Morning Mommy

Kalli woke me up at 4am this morning, and goodness, she was SO AWAKE. It was not one of those give-me-milk-then-I'll-sleep moments. It was the wide-eyed-hyper-active-ready-to-play awake! She kept rolling - yup she can roll now, on her stomach on her back on her stomach... She kept pushing me to the wall and her daddy off the bed. I tried to pretend to be asleep but she started pulling my hair. When I tried to trap her in my arms, she starter swinging her arms and kicking her legs. It was like a wrestling match between mommy and baby! And at 4am! Hehehe, I think I lost too ;)

Kalli can be so demanding sometimes. I worry that she'll throw some tantrums when she gets older. I think she'll grow up spoiled too - being the first grandchild - both sides. Hmmm, this parenting thing can be quite complicated. We'll see...

By the way, Kalli's now 7.2kgs. She's quite heavy now and not so easy to carry. But her doctor assured us that she's not overweight, just above average. It's good to know my baby's healthy and strong. And energetic too. Have I told you that she's wearing only 1 earring now cause she took off the other one? She did that last month, and now she's punky Kalli, hehehe.

Anyhoo, that's enough kwento for today. Oh and Kalli has a new tabblo - http://www.tabblo.com/studio/stories/view/248447/ . Enjoy!



0 Responses