Daddy's Home

Daddy (and by that I mean Leo) arrived last night from Poland and it was the first time that Kalli saw him again after 2 months. We got home at around 10:30pm last night, and I wasn't even sure Kalli would still be awake that time. But she was, and she met us at the door, carried by grandma, and carrying this "Welcome Home Daddy" banner in her small hands. It was so cute! If I were Leo, I would have cried! hahaha.

Anyhoo, Kalli has grown a lot in the time that her daddy was away and I actually was not sure if she will recognize him and be open to him carrying and hugging her. But to our delight, she did! She was all smiles when she saw her daddy and didn't even hesitate when daddy carried her. She kept looking at him and smiling wherever he went, as if saying "There you are daddy". Well, I should have known she would recognize him. After all, she was daddy's girl when Leo left.

This morning, when she woke up with her daddy beside her, I thought she might cry or fidget. But she smiled again and immediately went to wake him up. She touched his arms then tried to climb on him. When he opened his eyes, she proceeded to show him her "Up Down" trick (She raises her arms high up and says "Aaaaaaa" - her version of up, then brings them down). Then I held her hand and she showed her daddy her "Close Open" trick - which she has NOT been doing this last month but did for her daddy today :)

I guess she will always be her daddy's girl.
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    laki na ng baby mo! parang kelan lang ano?


  2. Sheila Says:

    ay sinabi mo let! Ang bilis talaga ng panahon. Kita mo, birthday mo na ulit hehehe