Kalli's 11 Months Old!

Don't say it, I know. I've been delinquent again, I'm sorry. Been doing some planning for Kalli's 1st birthday and there's still so much to do!

Anyhoo, it was Kalli's 11th month birthday last saturday. Her lolo and lola and tita Elsa visited her and we had a mini-lunch party in celebration of her month-birthday, as well as tito Bernard's birthday.



In the afternoon, we went to Trinoma for some shopping and snacks. Kalli also practiced her walking at the Trinoma park. Yup, she's walking now! She's still a little wobbly at times specially when she starts running, but she's getting better and better :)



Here are more pictures of her (and us) at the park.... Don't you just love her facial expressions ;)











1 Response
  1. Girolamo Says:

    I miss this little kiddo.

    Kalli, you are so big already and heavy I'm sure. You might give me a workout once I get home.