Kalli Playing in Her Room

Here are some videos of Kalli taken this afternoon in her room. We were trying to put her to sleep but she just wanted to play and talk so I thought I'd take some videos of her. I'm posting three video clips here but actually there's so much more. I just haven't finished uploading all of them in youtube yet.

Here's one with her playing with Donald. She's so "daldal"!


Here's Kalli playing pretend. Notice how she's speaking spanish now? Hahaha, she got that from watching Dora and Diego. She kept saying "subi" and that's supposed to be "climb" in spanish. Except when I checked it on an english-spanish translator it's not really "subi" but "subir". Nyak, mali pa, hahaha! Well what do I know???


Here's Kalli dancing and acting. She's such an actress! I can't wait for her to join the theater, hahaha.


That's it! More to come...
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Ang daldal at likot ni Kalli... sana maglakad sya (or tumakbo?) sa church wedidng namin.
    Pede na isali sa mga theater workshops...mana sa momi! hehehe
    :)

    ~Cleng


  2. Sheila Says:

    Oo sobrang likot at daldal! Hehehe. Maglalakad yun :) Di ko lang sure kung matinong lakad, haha