I Dreamed

I was trying to make Kalli nap the other day. See, she was really very sleepy but was fighting it. So I took her to our room and told her to lie on the bed. At first I was playing with her ear. That usually makes her sleepy. But she was really fighting it hard. She even told me it was daytime and she wants to go out. I told her she needs to take a nap and, after her nap, she'll have a prize. I then proceeded to sleep beside her. When she saw that I was sleeping, she closed her eyes too. She kept twitching and moving around though so I knew she was still awake. After a while she started hugging me - still with her eyes closed. Then (I guess because of boredom) she started lying down on my back - still with her eyes closed.

Suddenly she opened her eyes, sat down and said, "Mommy, I dreamed!" I was really trying not to laugh.

I told her, "But Kalli, you didn't sleep!"

"I did!"

Hahaha! Oh-oh, I think we're gonna get a lot more of this as she grows up :D
0 Responses