Kalli's Numbers and Sentences

Ok, I know a lot of you have been waiting for new pictures or videos of Kalli, so here they are. Sorry the orientation is wrong again. I keep forgetting that you can't rotate videos :( Anyhoo, up-side-down or down-side-up, I'm sure you'll enjoy these :)

KALLI COUNTING AT 20 MONTHS



Notice how she even tries to correct her pronunciation? ;) Mommy's so proud!

KALLI'S FULL SENTENCE

Ok, I told you about this before right? Well in case you didn't believe me.... (hehehe)



Until next post!
3 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    wow! Kalli is such a smart girl. Brian and I watched both the video, naaliw kami. :)

    see you in Dec. Practice na maige mag march sa aisle. :)


  2. C L Rousseau Says:

    laki na nya! parang kelan lang! :)

    so, ok na ba sya ngayon? anong reason ng sickness nya?


  3. Sheila Says:

    Thanks! Naku Cleng, baka tumakbo si Kalli sa church, or baka mag tiptoe, hahaha! Di bale, practice practice namin.

    Yup Let, laki na ni Kalli. Bilis nila lumaki no? She's still having diarrhea e, pero la nang fever. We're going back to the doctor tomorrow. Hope your boys are ok now :)