Kalli the AquaBabe - Day One

I'm not sure if I've mentioned it before but I've enrolled Kalli in a swimming class. She has gone swimming a couple of times before and I noticed she isn't afraid of the water so I want her to learn early while she has no fears yet.

Yesterday was her first day of class with Aqualogic. She's taking her class at Richmonde hotel in ortigas once a week. The pool is indoors and is heated and I'm happy about that. There were 7 aquababes (19-35 months old) students with her. We did a lot of singing and playing and there were lots of toys about. Kalli loved it! I was a little worried at first that she'll cry cause a lot of the kids there did. But she didn't, and we're so proud. Since Richmonde was very near her daddy's office, Leo got to see her too :)

Here are some pictures of her during the class.

with other aquababes

swim to mommy

cheek dipping with teacher Ria

playing little airplane

getting ready to swim under the rainbow

going under

mommy, catch!

We'll take videos next time :)
0 Responses