Nursery Rhymes (Part 1)

I've been neglecting this blog and I'm really REALLY SORRY :( There's so much to tell and so many pictures and videos to upload. I just can't seem to find the time. Tsk tsk tsk, bad bad mommy :(

Anyway, Kalli's 2 years and 4 months now. She has learned so much!

Major milestones:

- She doesn't drink from the bottle anymore. We got rid of the bottle when she turned 2 and it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. Actually, it was surprisingly easy! She only cried for 2 nights then quickly adjusted. Now she drinks milk from the cup or from a straw bottle :)
- She doesn't wear nappy during the day anymore. She only wears it when she's sleeping or when we go out. Pretty cool huh? :)
- She has learned SO MANY nursery rhymes! See some samples below:

I'M A LITTLE TEA POT


LITTLE MISS MUFFET


YANKEE DOODLE


COBBLER COBBLER
This one's my favorite, hahaha. She was crying already because mommy was being bossy and was forcing her to recite on camera. Well, not really... almost... hey I wasn't being bossy!



I'll post more next time. I took a lot of videos this morning but I haven't uploaded them all yet. Maybe tomorrow again... maybe...
0 Responses