Bubu on my Nose

We were eating dinner with Kalli at this restaurant and our booth was against a mirror wall. Now Kalli loves mirrors! She likes making faces and talking to her reflection. She was doing all those things when she noticed the tiny scratch on her nose. She immediately launched into a fake cry and said, "I see the bubu on my nose! My face is not pretty anymore! I don't like my face anymore!" Hahaha, she was really into it, complete with bu-hu-hu sounds and dramatic facial expressions.

We couldn't help but laugh, which made Kalli say, "It's not funny mommy!"

Hahaha, so she was sticking to her role! That made me want to laugh harder! Of course I tried to resist and just teased her, "But Kalli, it is a little bit funny right?"

"It's not. It's not."

The waiters in the restaurant were all smiling and looking at her. Oh my little drama queen! :D
0 Responses