Time Out In School

Kalli got a time out in school. She just told us about it this morning at breakfast...

Kalli: "The teacher got mad at me and punished me. She made me stand up and face the wall."

Mommy: "She did? Why? What did you do?"

Kalli: "I played with the strings. I said sorry and she let me sit on the blue line again."

Mamu: "How many were you?"

Kalli: "Three. Then I said sorry and there were two left cause the teacher said I can sit on the blue line."

Mommy: "Did the others say sorry too?"

Kalli: "No, but later the teacher let them sit on the blue line too and she wasn't angry."

Hahaha, I wonder what else she's been doing in school. Well at least she knows how to say sorry :D I'm starting to think she's one of the small troublemakers in her class! I can't wait for open-house :)
0 Responses