Pre-Kinder Trial Class - Day 2

As promised, here are more video clips of Kalli's trial PRE-K class. But before that let me just share how Kalli loved her classes. Her classes start at 2pm. That's usually her nap time. For 3 days she fell asleep in the car going to class. I let her sleep in her stroller until 15 minutes before the class. When it's time to wake her up, I just tell her, "Kalli, we're here at Gymboree. It's time for your class. Are you ready?". For three days, she would immediately wake up, almost in a panic, and say "I'm ready! I'm ready!". Hahaha, it was so funny how excited she got. Even now, she tells me once in a while that she wants to go back there. Oh, if only we have the money :(

Anyway, going back to the videos, these clips were taken during the second day. There were only 3 of them left. The other girl Allysa was sick and had to go home. The other boy didn't participate much cause he didn't want to let go of his toy. You'll notice that Kalli was feeling more confident here than her first day.

Here, Kalli was tasked to find "Tueday". She was so good :)


This here is one of my favorites :) I love how she's always so curious and willing to learn. She so proud of herself too, it's adorable :)


Notice that Kalli was always looking at her classmates.


Notice how she was almost always the one answering? :)


Kalli loves arts and crafts too :)


Here's another favorite of mine :) She was so funny singing "Old McDonald" :) I guess she liked the headphones more than the crayons.


Okay, that's it for now. Day 3 coming soon :)
0 Responses